Watches: Includes total disassembly of watch and movement, cleaning and inspection of all parts, reassembly, oil/lubrication, timing adjustment (over a 3-4 day period), light cleaning of dial and hands, and complete ultrasonic cleaning of the case and band (unless otherwise noted).
- Mechanical Manual Wind: Most around $300
- Mechanical Automatic Wind: Most around $325
- Mechanical manual/automatic wind w/complications: $350 and Up
- High Grade mechanical manual/automatic wind (Rolex, or other): $650 and up
- Mechanical manual wind chronograph: $475 and up
- Mechanical chronograph with complications: $550 and up
- Mechanical automatic chronograph: $485 and up
- Quartz Watches (new movements): $60 and up
*Parts required will be additional, and estimate of cost will be given before going forward with repair. If it is discovered during the repair that additional parts will be needed, the customer will be contacted before repair continues.
**Due to our workload we no longer do cosmetic work only on a particular piece. All cosmetic work needs to be a part of an overall restoration that also includes mechanical service
***All other types of watches will be on a per estimate basis (repeaters, automatons, other unusual high grade, etc.)
****Due to a lack of in-house parts, or reliable outside parts source we NO LONGER repair Pocketwatches, Accutrons, Electric Watches, or Very Early Quartz watches
*****We do not repair low jeweled or "dollar" watches, replica watches, or modern low-grade Chinese-made watches. There are very few if any parts available for these types of watches, and even after servicing they often will not keep time to an acceptable standard.
Clocks: Includes total disassembly of clock and movement, cleaning and inspection of all parts, reassembly, oil/lubrication, and timing adjustment (over a 1 week period).
- Time Only: $175 and up
- Time & Strike: $190 and up
- Time, Strike, and Chime: $230 and up
- Electric: $65 and up